Beaver Builder only working on first page

Hi, I bought BB today* and all was going well; I applied BB to one page and found it great. But now I cannot get it to work on ANY other pages. The ‘Content’ Button is gone (as per this screenshot: http://puu.sh/fqqi9/c6eb402585.jpg), and the X on the drop-down menu doesn’t work to get it back. The other options on the drop-down menu, i.e. row layouts etc, don’t work either. And I cannot click any of the other options, i.e. templates, tools or ‘Done’. When I hover over them they look live, but won’t respond to any clicks.

I have tried refreshing the page, logging in and out of wp, and also tried it in firefox (was originally using chrome) to no avail.

The original page still works, which is even odder.

I don’t know how to use private reply to give you WP and FTP access so if you could tell me that I’d appreciate it. It seems that I can do it by replying to one of your responses, but not in the first instance as you seem to be requesting.

I am so disappointed - this was a big purchase for me and I had hoped it would solve the problems caused by the free page builders and now this happens.

I look forward to a speedy resolution of this, thanks in advance.

TC

• I never got a receipt from you so have no invoice number to give you; my Pay Pal Unique Transaction ID is #8A546594SX5407536

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear about the issues! We will certainly help as quickly as we can here. If you could send along temp admin details as well as FTP that would be great. As this response won’t be the first, you should be able to toggle private reply right under the dialog box now.

Best,
Billy

I also just resent your order receipt via our system for your records. :slight_smile:

Look forward to figuring this out for you!

[Content Hidden]

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for getting back! I just did some testing in an existing page and new testing page and don’t seem to be having issues. Were there specific pages that I could check out where these issues were happening? Also, what browser/version are you using to work on the site?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Ah, I think I know where to go from here especially as you mentioned using other page builders in the trouble pages. Would it be ok to remove all formatting on one of those trouble pages? IE. remove all formatting so it is just text?

Other page builders are notorious for leaving behind HTML that can cause issues so I am wondering if that may be the case here…

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Awesome, glad to have helped. Let me know if you run into anything further, but I think you’re good to go for now!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tracy,

It appears there is something breaking the JS needed for the builder to operate correctly in pages. This could be with a plugin or script being generated in some of the HTML you have on pages. To start, would you mind disabling all plugins with the exception of BB and re-enabling while testing with BB to see if the issue resides with a plugin you have installed? I also notice there is a script being generated by a form generator on the contact page so perhaps try to removing that as well as that page is throwing quite a few errors which may be directly affecting the contact form module too.

Re. the color, that is picked up from your theme. BB automatically inherits styling of the theme.

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Tracy,

Re. the issues, did any one disabled plugin rectify the issue? If not, then this isn’t plugin related. BB is rock solid in terms of how it operates, it just may be that there is conflicting code somewhere in your site or individual pages. Is the temp admin login still valid?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Tracy,

I temporarily disabled the WP Video Lightbox plugin and the builder is operating as it should as far as I can tell. Would you mind doing some testing to ensure you are experiencing the same results with that plugin deactivated? I realize you need that plugin, but at least we know where the problem is now and can troubleshoot it further. Let me know what you find out!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]