beaver builder plugin not working

Hey guys,

So I updated from an older version of Page Builder to the latest version of beaver builder and it isn’t allowing me to make changes. I can open page builder on a page but can’t edit anything.

help!

Very interesting, Mike. Are you getting any errors that you can post? Is it happening site wide? Lastly, check the page builder settings to ensure the page builder is activated for pages as we’ve been hearing that toggles off when updating for some reason. It hasn’t appeared consistently, but worth a look. Let me know!

Best,
Billy

Hey Mike,

Actually, would you mind private replying with WP credentials and FTP access so we can take a look? I don’t believe the page builder settings are culprit after all. Thanks!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Mike,

It looks like the BWP minify plugin is throwing off the load order for the builder’s JavaScript interface. I’ve reworked a few things to combat that, but it’s not something I can patch quickly on the site. If we don’t have an update out tomorrow, we will early next week. For now you can disable that plugin to make changes. I hope that works!

Justin

Hey Mike,

We just released a fix for this. Let me know if you’re still having problems after upgrading to 1.3.8.

Justin

[Content Hidden]