Beaver Building is not working

Hi,
I was using the Lite version and gone to the professional one and literally doesn’t work. Can’t modify any text… the page gets frozen as if beaver building was gonna start working but never does.
Can you plese help me?
Julia

Hey Julia,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Problems like this are usually caused by a 3rd party plugin conflict. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route first, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Let us know how it goes!

Ben

I’m afraid is for the WPML pluggin. The WPML pluggin is to make the website multilingual. Unfortunately I need this pluggin as my website is in 3 different languages!
As a matter of fact, I had problems yesterday when upgrading the pluggin: a few configurations disappeared and moreover I committed the mistake of not saving a backup before upgrading the pluggin… basic mistake, I know… the thing now is that I can’t go to the prior WPML status and now I can’t modify text with beaver builder which on top of this I subscribed to a paying version… :’(
What can I do?
Thanks
Julia

Hey Julia,

We’ve a lot of users using the WPML plugin, so I don’t think that’s the case. But perhaps on the latest update something broke, that I don’t know. Do you think you can share the URL of the site in question along with temp admin access so we can check? You can use the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Julia,

Do we have permission to disable plugins, please?

Also, when I load up the page builder, the browser console is showing a Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error) error. I also had to try several times to log into your site.

Are you having some hosting issues?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,
No, I don’t have any issue as far as I know with the hosting. I could connect easily to WP admin and to the website as an external user (not admin). Sorry I don’t understand.
Why you had to try several times to log into the website? this is strange…

And yeah, you have permission to disable pluggins and work on the topic. But please enable them again once you’ve found the error :slight_smile:

I’m gonna ask my hosting in case there were problems I’m not aware of

Thanks
Julia

Hi Danny,

I contacted the hosting. They told me the issue most probably would be due to web file permits. They changed it and this will make things work properly. Please tell me if this is the case.

If the problem persists please tell me the procedure you are taking for me to inform the server and so they can reproduce it and find the error.

Many thanks!
Julia

Hi Julia,

Has your web host provider made the change your file permissions?

If they haven’t can you reply here as soon as they have, please? So we can check your site again.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Yes, my web host provider has made the changes in the file permissions. You can check the site

Thanks
Julia

Hi Julia,

I have gone ahead and added this to our bug tracker as it may be related to the recent updates to WPML. Also, in the log in details you provided there is no FTP Server/URL, can you provide this in case our developers need it.

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hi Julia,

I’m just letting you know that I’ll be looking at this today. Stay tuned.

Justin

Hi Julia,

I was talking with another user that had this issue and it turns out that it’s a WPML bug with the Automatic Browser Redirect that’s causing the issue. WPML is aware of the issue but I don’t know what kind of timeline they have for fixing it. For now, I had to disable this setting to fix it…

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9nlcuvinftusxtv/Screenshot%202016-04-15%2010.28.15.png?dl=0

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Justin