Blog pagination not working

Hi,

I’m sure this has been covered before but I can’t find the thread, sorry.

I’m just starting work on a new site. They have 20+ posts so far so the blog grid template is showing the pagination buttons at the bottom. When clicked though they’re not showing pages 2 onwards.

Using Genesis & Dynamik, will post a link below.

Any ideas?

thanks

[Content Hidden]

Hey Paul,

That’s interesting! Would you mind sharing temp admin access so we can take a look?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Paul,

Having both a Post Carousel module and Post module in one page causes this problem. I’ve submitted a bug report regarding this. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

Sorry, I should’ve tried that! I only added those modules to take a look as i’ve not used them before.

I’ve removed them now and it’s working great, as usual.

thanks alot

Hey Paul,

No worries! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Paul,

Sorry to bother you. But for some reason we can no longer replicate the issue from our end. Do you mind recreating the same layout from a test page so our lead dev can take a look?

Ben

No probs, see below…

[Content Hidden]

Hey Paul,

Thanks! We really appreciate it. Yep, the login still works. Please keep it active for a few days until our lead dev can check on it. :slight_smile:

Ben

No worries

Hi Paul,

I did some testing and it looks like there’s actually a PHP error that is preventing the entire page from loading. Would it be possible to get temporary FTP access to do further testing?

Thanks,
Justin