Body Background gone black for no reason

Hi Guys,

Take a look at this dev site - http://penguinpreview.co.uk/brightercv/. Logged in to change some text and all of a sudden the body background has gone black.

For the life of me I can’t see why. Login sent in private reply.

[Content Hidden]

Hi Adam,

Can you check the background color option via WP Customizer > Content > Content Background and set it to default. Then see if this resolves your issue.

Thanks,
Danny

I reset it to default (even though I set it to #ffffff) and no difference.

Hi Adam,

Sorry to hear about the issue! Seems that we could override this setting by using the following CSS.

.fl-content-full.container {
    background-color: red;
}

EDIT: I see the login, I’ll check and see where this background setting came from.

Jun

Hey Adam!

I’ve been digging more into this and this appears to be caused by a styling found in the cached file of the theme. This particular line of code

.fl-page-content {
    background-color: #000000;
}

This is supposed to change when you update the background-color of the theme via the customizer like what Danny suggested but for some reason, it’s not updating in your case. I would recommend removing these cached styling from the theme, you can find them under wp-content > uploads > bb-theme and remove the ones that starts with skin and customizer. You can copy them first just in case but these will regenerate from your new settings once they are removed which should fix the issue.

Thanks,
Jun