Bootstrap buttons loosing styling

I built out a 3 column info card layout using beaver builder 3 column row, the header module, text module and finally the html module where I inserted the following HTML code:
<a class="btn btn-primary" href="#" role="button">Link</a>which is a standard bootstrap anchor button.

In the beaverbuilder editor it looks as expected, but as soon as I publish it and refresh the page the styling goes away and the button looks like a regular link. Go back into the editor, button looks like a button again. I can’t for the life of me figure out why it would do this. Anyone experience similar and/or have suggestions?

Thanks

1 Like

Much like when you ask someone at a store where something is and you then realize you’re standing right next to it, I figured out the problem almost immediately after posting this. So if this happens to ever happen to someone else, my problem was this:

Under Theme Customization General>Layout I had previously selected minimal bootstrap 3 as my CSS framework. I changed it to full and ta da, buttons showed as expected.

1 Like