Boxed and Full Width Layout Options

Hi

Is there a way to apply layout on a page-by-page basis rather than across all pages in the General settings of the theme? I’d like some pages content to be boxed and some full width. I’d like the header and footer to be full width on boxed content pages as well.

Thanks in advance

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

Welcome to the BB forums! Sorry to say but that isn’t possible via the BB theme. You can, however, use our No Header/Footer page template and use the Page Builder to create your entire page layout, header to footer. This should give you full control over any elements via the Page Builder. This would be the easiest way I can see around this. :slight_smile:

Alternatively, you could style each page with custom CSS to achieve what you want or create your own page template for each kind of page that you would want.

Hope this helps!

Ben

Hi Ben

Thanks for the prompt reply, yes the no header/footer does give that extra flexibility.

Cheers

Jamie

Hey Jamie,

No worries! You could even enjoy the No Header/Footer layout more when the Global Rows/Modules and Menu Module will be out! :slight_smile:

Ben