Broken link image trapped in beaver builder modules

I’m a novice and have done a migration from sub-domain to primary domain, after which the sub-domain was deleted. Everything is fine, but I was stuck with images in some of the migrated BB modules which ended up as broken links. Clearing of BB cache did not help. I have to delete all the affected modules & re-do each & every bb module with new image (even to rename it). Though tedious, all these broken links were solved except for one below persistently identified by broken link checkers:-

Linked from : https://chemigran.com/wp-content/uploads/bb-plugin/cache/3189-layout.css?ver=e1d5e4c4a4ee51b856fb91f91392c848

Anchor Text: style: .fl-node-605de38d450fc > .fl-row-content-wrap

From my knowledge, the image was last used in the support page of which even deleting the page didn’t help. How do I trace to the page of this broken image to remove the affected module. There are only 25 pages of my website of which I can delete the affected page & re-do again at the site if I know where it is.

Please help !

Thanks for reading. I have solved the issue by correcting the affected file in the cache folder of BB plugin.

The cache folder… being a cache will get nuked next time you edit a page, clear the cache or many other ways.

What you need to do is look at your page source and find node 605de38d450fc

Thanks for the solution.

From where & how do I find this “node 605de38d450fc” ? I have only 25 pages, I have checked all pages but there’s no clue of which page is causing the problem. The BB image module where the picture was last used had been deleted & re-do with new picture but it didn’t help. I even delete the page & the bug still continues.

What you said is correct, the broken link turns up again.

Which page has the missing image?

its’ an obsolete image. No page is using the image.

Ok im lost what is the issue then?