Broken link when changing permalinks format

Hi,

I’ve seen a lot of now closed subjects on the same issue that i have and yet, still can’t seem to make it work :

I have the Beaver Builder with which i made a one page site on a multisite domain name (which is my test domain name). I now want to create a “legal notice” page with the beaver builder.

But i noticed that the page was named mydomain[.]fr/?page_id=973

I wanted to change the slug URL so my page was : mydomain[.]fr/mentions-legales

But yet, my page still loads as the bad URL (“?page_id=973”) and doesnt take into account the new slug “mentions-legales”.

So i’ve searched the internet and found out it had something to do with the cache of the permalinks. So i cleared it and still loads the bad URL.

So i tried to change the permalinks format to “Postname” instead of “plain”. But after that, the page says “404 NOT FOUND the requested URL was not found on this server”. I cleared and cleared again the permalinks cache and yet the issue is still there.

After i’ve searched the internet, it seems like everybody who has had the same issue has either the beaver builder or the Astra Theme (which is my case).

How can i force change the URL ?

Site is : bizit.fr
Bad URL (but which is working) : ?page_id=973
New slug (which is not working) : mentions-legales

PS : I’ve also seen on another post of your forum (someone with the same issue) that we should change the URL with Gutenberg. But for this page, the change of URL with Gutenberg is blocked (impossible) - see screenshot under.

Thanks in advance !

Your site appears to be using apache, ask your host if the rewrite module is loaded into apache, if it is not wordpress rewrites (permalinks) cannot work.