BUG: Themer Header not sticking properly in latest patch

After the latest update for Beaver Themer, I am encountering an issue whereby Header rows which are set to be sticky, do not stick to the top of the page if there is another row above it.

Beaver Builder Version: 2.5.1.1
Beaver Themer Version: 1.4.0.1

Exact same problem. When I scroll up, the shrinking header does shrink, the top bar does disappear upward as it should, but then the header pops back down, still shrunk, to its default pre-scroll X value.

1 Like

Any update on this one? What’s bizarre is that it is only happening on one of the two sites on which I use the same topbar/header relationship. One is fine, one is glitchy.

I am still experiencing this problem in version 1.4.0.2, despite the release notes claiming it is fixed

Do you have this exact issue as described in the initial post? Meaning you have a part /row above the header?

Yes the same issue, any themer row which is set to sticky and has a row above it in the layout is no longer sticking to the top of the page when scrolled in version 1.4.0.2. I’ve cleared all cache and am experiencing the problem on every site so I’m having to keep/downgrade versions to pre 1.4.0.0

Hi David,

We haven’t had any other reports of this. Please submit a ticket and include an export of your Themer Header and your Themer part that is above that so that we can test!