Builder not allowing me to edit content or post new content

I only just started using Beaver Builder to edit a site for a client. The builder won’t allow me to upload and place new content and when editing content it won’t upload. I deactivated all my plugins and still it didn’t work. Any way to help or trouble shoot this further?

Hey @sboyd2019,

What is the error you are seeing on your end while uploading content?

Are you able to upload using the WordPress Gutenberg or classic editor?

It doesn’t do anything, so in the builder it allows me to drag and drop a content block but thats it, it doesn’t give me a pop up to add content or anything. I can change content in the classic editor but then it won’t update or save it just loads continuously.

If you give me the wp-admin access, I can check for you.

Hi,

Can you provide screenshots showing the issue, please.

This is only one of the issues but its hard to show the other one. It just says upload failed whenever I try to edit in the classic editor. When editing in build it doesn’t load any content blocks.

This is only one of the issues but its hard to show the other one. It just says upload failed whenever I try to edit in the classic editor. When editing in build it doesn’t load any content blocks.

Update Failed as far as I am aware can be related to your server. Can you submit a support ticket and include a link to this topic and our team can take a closer look. :slight_smile:

1 Like