Builder Not Showing on SubDomains with Domain Mapping

It was working perfectly, but for some reason sometimes the builder doesn’t come up to edit or create a page with. I deactivated all plugins and started reactivating them one at a time and found which plugin is causing the issue.
Plugin- WPMUdev Domain Mapping

It was working with it, but now it doesn’t. I am really unsure what caused it to stop working.
I have created new super users, purged varnish, etc.
The builder works on the main site, but not the subdomains with Domain Mapping.

[Content Hidden]

Hi Brandi,

I remember reading of another user having a similar issue. Therefore, I followed their instructions and changed the following Settings:

Administration mapping
From = domain entered by the user
To = mapped domain

Login mapping
From = domain entered by the user
To = mapped domain

The issue appears to be resolved, but can you double check, please.

Thanks,
Danny

It does fix the issue, but now I have to login to each and every domain name separately instead of just going to the list and editing the page. Therefore having hundreds of sites is going to be a nightmare :frowning:
Note: I believe it was working properly before updating it to the latest theme.

Ok I still believe it is a core issue in beaver builder, but I did find a way around it. I also enabled
Cross-domain autologin
Would you like for your members to be logged into all sites within your network regardless of domain name:
Yes

This automatically logs us into the admin panel :slight_smile:

Hi Brandi,

I don’t believe this is an issue with Beaver Builder, as it is working as intended. The reason being that Beaver Builder requires you to be logged in. I am not really familiar with how domain mapping really works, but from what I understand the option that was previously used didn’t log you in and therefore, you couldn’t use Beaver Builder.

However, if you can contact our help desk with both a link to this topic and attach the plugin, I will see if our developer can take a closer look at the problem for you.

Thanks,
Danny