Call beaver module directly

Is there a way to embed/call a beaver directly into a PHP template? We have a template called “single-vehicle.php” which belongs to our custom post type called “vehicle” and we need to call a beaver module (contact-form ) in this template.

Greetings
Daniel

Hey Daniel.

I’ve already assigned another member of the team that may be able to assist you with your concern.

Ben

Hey Daniel! Thanks for reaching out with your question. Unfortunately, it’s not possible to use a Beaver Builder module in a PHP template. I am sorry about that. If possible, I would probably try to use a different contact form solution (maybe Contact Form 7 or Gravity Forms). Then you can use a shortcode and have the same form in Beaver Builder and/or in a PHP template.

Hey Robby,

thank you for the fast reply. Unfortunately we are coming from GravityForms and Formidable Pro and we are not happy with these form plugins! But we are very happy with beaver builder :slight_smile: Maybe we have to build the form directly in our PHP template, which is not a problem, but we’ve ask for the direct embedding of beaver modules because of reusability. Anyway, thank you for the great support!

Cheers,
Daniel

Ah, okay! Glad to hear you guys are happy with Beaver Builder! Sorry that this isn’t doable. If you have a few minutes, it would be awesome if you could add this (or vote it up) as a feature on our User Voice page. I don’t believe there is anything like this already on there:

https://wpbeaverbuilder.uservoice.com/

To be honest, I wish this feature was available too! We’ll certainly keep it in mind for a future update.