Can I align two buttons over an image?

Am I able to place two buttons (aligned horizontally) over an image?

I want to add two call to action buttons over the top full width image on the homepage.

Thanks.
Lisa

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for getting in touch! Sure, you can certainly do that with the button module using two buttons in separate columns. You can align either right, left or center with the button module and can even use the advanced tab for column settings to move them around more if needed. Hope that helps, but let me know if you need anything further!

Best,
Billy

Thanks for your speedy reply Billy.

I tried that but I’m obviously not going about it the right way. I added a two column row which I can add buttons to, but can’t seem to move it on top of the image.

Ah, I think I know what the problem is here. If using the photo module, the ability to drag other modules onto or over overlaying it isn’t possible. You would need to apply the image to the row background. You can then drag any module you like onto the row which would be over the image. Let me know if that works for you!

Best,
Billy

Thanks Billy.

Almost there! How can I control the row height so it displays the full image?

Excellent, glad we’re getting close! Ok, so since the row now has a photo background, you’ll need to adjust row padding to get more of the image to show as a row only shows as much content in columns in terms of height if that makes sense. Specifically, you can add top/bottom padding to the row in the advanced settings tab. Let me know how it goes!

Best,
Billy

Lisa,

You can also adjust column margins top/bottom to get more if the above doesn’t quite work in what you need. It generally takes a bit of tweaking of the two to get the look I think you are looking for.

Best,
Billy

Perfect!

Thanks Billy. You’ve offered such great support.

Regards
Lisa

My pleasure, Lisa, glad to help! :slight_smile: