Can not edit Global Row

Hi,

For some reason I can’t edit my saved global row templates anymore. The edit screen opens when clicking the edit module button (in orange), but it only shows the title. They used to work before.

Only way to edit the content now, was to copy the row (which then is a normal row; not global) and edit it there, but obviously this is kind of a hassle when it is used on more pages. Any ideas what could have cased this?

Thanks in advance!

Hey Tibor,

Have you gone through the plugin deactivation route? If so, can you share temp admin access to the site so we can check?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Tibor,

Do we have permission to disable all active plugins, if required?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

Sure, but then I hope you are able to test during the weekend; monday there will be people working on the content :-S Or we’ll have to time it well (which should be possible since we are in a totally different time zone).

Thnx again!

Hi Tibor,

Have you say this is rather odd. From what I can tell, when we attempt to edit a Global Row, it is opening the edit page on your Blog which shouldn’t be happening.

Can you switch themes and see if you’re still unable to edit any Global modules. I am thinking it may be related to your theme.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

You’re partly right, and it helped me fix it :slight_smile:

I used
get_template_part( 'templates/content', get_post_type() );
on single.php, which (of course) caused the issue.

Thanks for the quick response!

Hi Tibor,

Awesome, happy to hear the issue has been resolved and thanks for informing us.

Thanks,
Danny

Moved Pari’s reply as a new topic - http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/support/q/moved-reply-to-can-not-edit-global-row/