Can not get my Logo in the header to move to the left?

I had a very large Logo, and I downsized it. It used to look great in the middle, but I would like to move it to the left side of the header.
I can not seem to position it on the left side of the header.
I am trying to do this with
Customizing>Header Layout

Hey Melissa,

Can you share the URL of the site in question so we can take a look?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Melissa,

You’ll want to use the Nav Bottom layout. This layout is similar to the Nav Centered layout, which you have right now, with the exception of it having a space on the right side for extra content. Give it a shot and see if it’s what you’re looking for!

Ben

Well, that certainly looks better, but I can not add content other than a text, or icon there?

I want to add links, or a subsidiary NaV Buttons, or a small slideshow there.
I tried adding a URL, www.http://ghin.com/ - but while it shows up, it does not work.

I want to be able to add CONTENT here, not just text.
I have been reading about short codes, a little.
Could you add one for this space?
Where would you put it?

Hey Melissa,

You can use our shortcode to render content in that area. If you want a button, you can simply save a Button module as a template. Then call that button using the shortcode. You can check the link below for more info re the shortcode. :slight_smile:
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/knowledge-base/shortcodes/

Ben

THANK YOU!
I just dropped some HTML in the box, and it works perfectly.
I just have to make sure that the content is not too wide, or it overlaps on small displays in the portrait mode.

Oh, and I saw your post about over-riding the header/footer on a per page basis, which might work as well for a splash page for a private site login area. My site will be pages, not posts…
Thanks.

Hey Melissa,

Yes, that is possible as well. And it’s going to be perfect for splash pages when paired with our full height row option!

Let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben

Okay, I am SURE I will have more questions…
Thank you.