Cannot download theme

The BB theme is not available on my accounts page for download, where do I get it? I have the plugin but not the theme.

Hey Scott,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

What package did you get? The BB theme is only available on the Pro package. Check the link below for more info.
http://forum.wpbeaverbuilder.com/pricing/

Ben

Thanks, Ben,

I tried to purchase the Pro version for a special price you had around the holidays, but it was charging me the regular upgrade price (I did something wrong there) so I cancelled. Now it shows that I have the PRO package (which I don’t).

I am considering the PRO package again and I’m unable to set that up (because it shows I have already purchased it) nor am I able to download the BB Theme (for obvious reasons.)

I would like to try the BB Theme and have the option to purchase. Can you fix this?

Hey Scott,

I’ve already assigned another member of our team who can assist you with your account. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Scott,

Sorry to hear about the issues and we would be happy to troubleshoot this for you. Would you mind shooting us a note via hello[at]wpbeaverbuilder[dot]com by chance so we can do so via email?

Best,
Billy