Can't add regular WP page!

Hi,
I’m using the BB theme and plugin on a client site. When I try add a regular WP page with just text and image, it has no margins and looks awful.
see for example:
http://ari.myparnasa.com/bio/
Of course, I can always activate the page builder and then it puts the content in a column and it looks great. However, the title then disappears and need to be added manually using BB.
I am concerned that it’s unprofessional for me as a developer to deliver a site where my client cannot create a regular WP page, without using BB.
I tried using CSS to add margins to the default but it gets overwritten by the BB CSS. I’m scared to add “important.”
What do you recommend I do?
Thanks
Naomi

I was able to resolve this issue myself by pasting the code in the special bb theme css editor in the customizer. thanks!

sorry to be a pain but I’ve realized that putting in that margin in css means that the entire site is no longer full-width, even the homepage. so i undid the “fix”
can you please refer to my original post and let me know how to solve this problem?

Hey Naomi,

Can you try the CSS snippet below and see if it’s what you’re looking for? This applies the padding only to the pages that aren’t using the page builder.

body.page:not(.fl-builder) .fl-page-content .fl-content-full.container {
  padding-left: 20px;
  padding-right: 20px;
}

I’ll go ahead and file an enhancement report for this as well. Thanks for the heads up! :slight_smile:

Ben

that worked. thanks

Hi Naomi,

Thank you for informing us the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
Danny