Cant edit page anymore

Hello everyone I am having trouble diagnosing an issue with a site right now and after reading all the threads I could on the particular topic I am here for help lol.

All of a sudden client tells me they cant edit pages. You can get into beaver builder mode but cant edit pages.

fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error. If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 “Uncaught TypeError: t.draggable is not a function” on line 2 of https://www.s2amodular.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 TypeError: t.draggable is not a function
at FLLightbox._resizable (fl-builder.min.js:1:29636)
at FLLightbox._init (fl-builder.min.js:1:28840)
at new FLLightbox (fl-builder.min.js:1:26517)
at Object._initLightboxes (fl-builder.min.js:1:175533)
at Object._init (fl-builder.min.js:1:39471)
at HTMLDocument. (fl-builder.min.js:1:181569)
at e (jquery.min.js:2:30038)
at t (jquery.min.js:2:30340)
2fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 ************************************************************************
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 Beaver Builder caught the following JavaScript error. If Beaver Builder is not functioning as expected the cause is most likely this error. Please help us by disabling all plugins and testing Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a third party plugin.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 “Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘_node’)” on line 2 of https://www.s2amodular.com/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.min.js?ver=3.6.0.
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading ‘_node’)
at Object._triggerSettingsSave (fl-builder.min.js:1:131851)
at Object.show (fl-builder.min.js:1:294879)
at Object.alignPanelArrow (fl-builder.min.js:1:294473)
at HTMLDocument. (fl-builder.min.js:1:279383)
2fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 ************************************************************************
fl-builder.min.js?ver=2.5.4.1:1 “Uncaught TypeError: e.draggable is not a function” on line 2 of link removed TypeError: e.draggable is not a function
at Object.initPanel (fl-builder.min.js:1:315179)
at Object.init (fl-builder.min.js:1:312399)
at HTMLDocument. (fl-builder.min.js:1:323316)

Link to the site is in the error. I tried disabling the rest of the plugins with no success. Client reports adding the downloads manager plugin and possibly installing smush. (tho he doesnt remember adding that one specifically)

Suggestions on where to go from here?

Thank you in advance!! !! !! <3