Can't make a link

Hi there, i have installed the plugin and the most of it works. But when i’m trying to give a link on a button or placed a image nothing happens, it seems that this is not working very well. I have disabled the most of the plugin’s (except Genesis, child-theme and dambuster). But nothing works. Please help? My site is: www.bubberman.nl

Hey Jan,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you mind sharing temp admin access to your site so we can take a look? You can use the private reply option below. Also, can you list down the steps to recreate the issue?

Ben

Hey Ben,

This morning i did:

• deactivate all plugins except the genesis plugin’s/gravity forms/and child theme
  • did cache BB

but nothings works. You can look/work at page: https://www.bubberman.nl/test-homepage/

maybe the SSL??

you have admin rules.

thanks for looking!
Regards,
Jan

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jan,

Do you think I can deactivate all plugins on the site to check? Maybe switch themes real quick as well?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jan,

I’m getting a 409 Conflict error every time I use the Photo module. Other then that, the builder works just fine. I tried a different theme, with only the BB theme activate and the same thing is happening. Do you think you can share FTP access to the site as well? It looks like we need to dig deeper for this.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Jan,

I did some testing and it looks like this is an issue with the server that is out of our control.

The issue is that the server is returning a 409 error whenever Beaver Builder data that contains an URL is sent to the server. This is the first time we’ve ever seen this issue and it’s definitely not something that is to be expected.

My suggestion at this point would be to contact your host and ask them about the error. I’ve also taken a screenshot of it that you can share with them here… http://i.imgur.com/yRWKSOQ.png

Sorry I don’t have a better answer. Let me know if you have any questions.

Justin

Thanks for the time you spend on this problem! I’m now in contact with my host and let you know if they can solved the problem.

Best regards,
Jan

The problem is solved! A function in the plugin was in conflict with a security module on the host. Now they have made a exception for me and the plugin works.

Thanks!
Jan

Hey Jan,

I’m glad to hear that it’s resolved! Thanks for letting us know.

Justin