Can't make website Full Width

Hi BB Support

I’ve set up a new website with one page and no other plugins running other than BB. I’m using Minamaze Pro Theme. I’m pulling my hair out trying to figure out how to make the content full page width. Neither the fixed or boxed layouts are enabled. How do I make the page full width?

Thanks

Hey John,

Chances are, the theme is limiting the content area of the page. Do you think you can share the URL of the site in question so we can take a look?

Ben

I can’t either and I really don’t get. I am super frustrated with this.

Hi Kevin,

Like Ben mentioned above, it is very likely your theme is limiting the width of the content area. Can you check your theme settings and see if you can change the content area width or see if they include a full-width page template.

If none of them are available, can you provide a link to your site and we can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Danny

This is a brand new website with one page and minimal editing. I’m using Minamaze Pro and have selected “Full Width” for the page set up in the page editor and have the Fixed Layout and Fixed Boxed Layout off. URL is artisanhomestudios.com . I don’t have Page Builder by Site Origin installed. The only active plugin is BB. Thanks.

Hi John,

The problem is your theme, it has a max-width applied to the page area. Therefore, you could either contact the theme author and ask if they can provide a custom template that allows your theme to be full-width when this template is assigned to the page or use the custom CSS below.

body.custom-background #body-core, #content-core {
    max-width: 100%;
}

Thanks,
Danny

Thanks Danny…that dod it

No problem, happy to hear your issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
Danny