Can't modify saved rows

When I use the page builder to save a row or a module and later go to a separate page and click on the little wrench next to the saved module in the “saved module” section in the “Add Content” sidebar, it goes to a page that says “Sorry! That page doesn’t seem to exist.”. Has anyone seen this issue? Could it be a plugin problem? I deactivated all my plugins and it didn’t make a difference. Thanks for your help!

Hey Kaiya,

Welcome to BB forums! :slight_smile: I see that you have gone through the plugin deactivation route i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Do you mind sharing temp admin access in private reply so we can see the backend?

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Kaiya,

You forgot your Website URL. :slight_smile: Anyway, I just got a word from my colleague that your Website could be facing a permalink issue. Could you please set your permalink as “Post name” as shown on the screenshot below. Just navigate to Settings > Permalinks. If the issue still persists, let us know and we’ll check them out for you.

Thanks

KC

OMG thank you! That was it!! We can consider this problem resolved :slight_smile:

Hey Kaiya,

Glad that worked for you, enjoy BB and let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Thanks!

KC