Can't work the visual editor in the text editor basic module

Hi team,

I have also emailed to your account, because I couldn’t find this page. I have just recently bought your template and plugin and started working with it. On one of the websites, I don’t have the option to click on the visual editor in my text editors. Already cleared my cache, and did the plugin check. Also delete the bb plugin and reinstalled. Same problem. Installed the plugin on another website, no problems in that area. Please help. In the email I have sent you my login details.

Also on the other website I want to delete the WP standard menu, I don’t want to uses 2 menus on my page, how can I delete the WP one? is there a special plugin for that.

Hey Geri,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Are you on the latest version of WP? If you aren’t go ahead and update to the latest version. If you already are, do you mind posting the login details here as well so I can check? You can tick the private reply option below.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Schipdon,

It looks like you didn’t have the “Posts” option checked in the Beaver Builder settings. It defaults to Pages only.

I’ve turned it on for you, but in future, all you need to do is go to your Dashboard > Settings > Page Builder > Post Types > then check the Posts check box.

Here is a screen shot

Now for your menu problem… If you go to Appearance > Menus - You will be able to select which menu items you want to display as well as the location of the menus.

The WordPress Menu User Guide should help: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide

Let us know how you get on:-)

Colin

Hi again Schipdon,

After taking another look, I found the problem. If you have the Distraction-Free Writing mode turned on, WordPress hides the Visual tab in the Editor. All you need to do is uncheck the Disable the visual editor when writing option.

Users > Your Profile > Visual Editor > Uncheck the “Disable the visual editor when writing”

Disable Visual Editor Setting - Screenshot

Sorry for the confusion - You’re good to go now:)

Have a great weekend!

Colin