Clicking on "Edit Page" does nothing - (BeaverBuilder Plugin)

Have Beaver Builder plugin installed, in fact we use it with many many sites. However, on one particular page on one site, trying to edit with beaver Builder does nothing.

Clicking the edit does nothing - doesn’t bring up a beaver builder page, doesn’t attempt to load or change the page, nothing.

This page has an accordion FAQ and an Iframe to Schedule Once. It’s possible one of those may have a conflict, however I can’t edit the page in order to remove them temporarily in order to find out.

Any ideas? has this happened before to other clients?

Any way I can make beaver Builder play nice with other things on the page if that’s the issue?

Hey Jason,

Thanks for getting in touch! That might be the case. This is actually the first time I’ve heard of such. Do you mind sharing temp admin access to the site so we can check?

Ben

Sure, I can send you admin access to the site to investigate the issue.
What is your email address that I can send it to you directly?

Hey Jason,

You can just post the details here in a private reply.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Jason,

I logged in, went to the page, hit the Page Builder link up the top, and I was able to edit the page using the builder. I’ll post in a separate private reply a screenshot of it.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Interesting. I was able to log in and edit the pages today too! It hadn’t worked for months. I notice that the ScheduleOnce iframe contents used in the site has changed - my guess it was something on their site that was preventing the page editor from working properly, and just by coincidence, happened to update it this very day.

Thanks for looking into it, this is now solved.

Hey Jason,

That’s probably the case, they most likely updated the contents of the iframe. Anyway, glad it was just a fluke! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben