Column background color not showing up

I tried changing the background color of a column in the post. Every time I change the background color, when I refresh and publish the page it doesn’t show up.

I read a post in Beaver Builder and it says

“When you set a background color on a row or column and it doesn’t show up, in most cases it’s due to improper HTML markup in one or more of your modules somewhere on the page.”

I checked W3C validator and it shows some error here. I do not know which error is causing this problem and how to solve it. I am new to blogging and I am feeling stuck. Can someone help?

Are you using any cache plugin? Clear the cache and check once.

@wpbeaverworld Thank you for your reply. I am using “Swift Performance Lite” plug in. When I uninstall this plug in then I do not see any problem but when I install it again, the problem persists even after clearing the cache.

Swift Performance Lite does help run my site fast, so is there any way I can also keep the plug in and solve this column color issue.

Can you clear your browser cache and check once? Also check the site on different browsers.

I tried in another browser and also cleared the cache but it doesn’t help. The only option I see is by removing the plug in.

Hi,

I am not familiar with that plugin, but it could be caused by one of the plugins settings. I recommend going to the plugin settings page and disable one of the options then purge the cache. Go back to your page and see if the issue persists. If it does, go back to the plugin settings page again and disable the next option, purge the cache and check your page again.

Repeat this process, until the issue is resolved. When it is, you know the last option you disabled is causing the issue. It could be the remove query strings option. :slight_smile: