Columns Show Up Vertically

We have been using Pagebuilder on our site for some time now (months). Today, when I go to create a multi-column page, it stacks all the column modules vertically in one column.

Please advise. Thanks!

[Content Hidden]

Hey Roy,

Thanks for posting! Issues like these are usually caused by a 3rd party conflict. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. Let us know how it goes!

Ben

I turned off ALL plugins with the exception of Beaver Builder and still have the issue(s). Also, I tried on another separate site and get the issue too.

And, I get really strange blue lines on the right side in the BB section on both websites as well.

[Content Hidden]

Hey Roy,

That would be the case. Our plugin generates a cache file under /wp-content/uploads/bb-plugin/ so you need to have read/write access to that directory. Also, I noticed the error is from the Lite Version? Aren’t you using the premium version?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Roy,

Yes the plugin generates assets(CSS and JS files) and places those files in the directory I mentioned above so you’ll need read/write access there. Also, it seems the problem is how you can’t use the mkdir function based on the error. Go ahead and contact your hosting company about this, they should be able to adjust your account.

Ben

[Content Hidden]