Compatibility with Stockholm & Hazel Themes and other themes like Auberge issues

Hi we have purchased a standard license of BB plugin and was hoping to use it with the Stockholm theme or one from the same designers, as they allow full width rows from your designer.

However things like row color or pictures, change of alignment of images or even changes to button colors seem to take 2 or 3 attempts to appear correctly for some reason.

We have disabled the VC plugin that the theme comes with but we are wondering if this is a compatibility issue or something that usual behavior on BB.

We also tried the Auberge free theme which is meant to be fully compatible with BB but we were facing similar issues.

We really like the look and feel of Stockholm and ability to integrate certain aspect with BB.

Hey Nicholas,

Thanks for getting in touch! This sounds like a caching problem. Let’s have you go through the plugin deactivation route, i.e., disable all plugins and test the Beaver Builder while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin. I personally haven’t tried many themes so I really can’t say what’s causing this until I could do a hands-on on the theme itself. We may need temp admin access to your site to check if this isn’t caused by a 3rd party plugin. You can send the details via private reply.

Ben