Compatibility with WP theme "Montreal"

Hello,

I’ve build this site with a theme “Montreal” :
http://www.sprungfreres.fr

Now I would like to use BB to try to put a video background on home page,
which I can’t do with the theme.

But BB does not work at all with that theme.
I send it to you by email.

Cheers.

Hey Marc,

What email did you send it to? Do you think you can share temp admin access to the site as well so we can check it on your site first? You can post the access details here using the private reply option below. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Marc,

I tried visiting the site but it goes to a 503 Service Unavailable page? Can you check?

Ben

Hello Ben,

I am sorry to read that and apologize for the waste of time.
It should be a temporary hosting issue.
I’ve checked right now and could access to admin with the credentials I’ve sent in MP

Marc

Hey Marc,

I can’t really say if the issue is with the theme you’re using or the with one of the plugins you’ve installed, as you have a lot of the latter. Do you mind sending us a copy of the theme itself via hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] so we can test locally? I figured you’re working with a live site here so we can’t have you test the plugins individually. :slight_smile:

Ben

Hello Ben,

I duplicated the site here :
http://bbsprung.themecloud.me/

same id/pass

So you can do whatever needed to test.If you break everything, it does not matter.

Maybe some images will miss here and there due to migration.

Tell me if you need anything else.

Thanks again.

Marc

Hi Marc,

I’ve logged into your site and disabled all active plugins. I then created a new page called BBDanny Test and I was still unable to use Beaver Builder due to a JS error.

It is difficult to debug as it is in French, but the error appears to be related to google that is part of your themes plugin.js file.

I think the best course of action is to contact your theme provider and ask them to investigate.

Thanks,
Danny

Hello Danny,

Thanks a lot for trying to help.

I will do that.

Kind regards