conflict contatct form?

Hi Time bb need some help:

I am creating a site in contact form page’m using the native widget that comes in the plugin, contact form.

When I send a message through this I get normally.

But I have another page where I am using a plugin with calendar feature, the CALDERA FORM, but all emails that I send this form never comes into my email, and the native form arrives, there may be some conflict between the two?

Hey Rafael,

It’s quite possible that the Caldera Form that you have isn’t setup correctly. Please make sure to set the Send To Email, like how it does on our module, to your email on that form too.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

It looks like you haven’t set it up. Please check screenshot.
http://imgur.com/RTxT5IJ

Hope this helps!

Ben

[Content Hidden]

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

One thing you can do to check if this is indeed a conflict with our plugin is to deactivate Beaver Builder, put the same Caldera Form on a page and fill it up and see if you get the email or not.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Rafael,

Sorry but I haven’t really tried that plugin in conjunction with BB. You might want to contact the Caldera Forms guys and see if there is just a setting you’ve missed?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

No problem, Rafael. Enjoy The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben

Hey Rafael,

Just wanted to chime in on 3rd party contact form plugins. We love and use Gravity Forms on a normal basis for our clients and can’t recommend it enough. Make sure to check them out when doing your research!

Best,
Billy