Connot edit my pages suddenly

Hello,
I seem to be having some issues with my site suddenly where I cannot utilize the beaver builder plugin to change page elements, edit text etc. Every page on my website utilizes this tool to edit the pages, layout columns and content so I am somewhat stuck not knowing what to do.

By doing a quick google search I have found some recommendations on what to do in regards to usually being conflicts with other plugins and I have tried deactivating all the plugins and nothing changes. I also tried clearing the cache, and have attempted this in both firefox and chrome with no success.

When I click the beaver builder button for a page on the website it just reloads the page but does not bring up the sidebar, or any of the tools that it used to for the last 3 years ive used this tool.

Thanks for any suggestions

Any luck solving this?
I am having the same issue

Unfortunately not. I have yet to receive any response on this and would love to be able to edit my pages on my site…as of now it is stuck in limbo unless I want to lose all my formatting and layouts.

Try opening a ticket with support.

So I do not have the full paid version of the plugin. I was planning on buying it but with it not working for me that is a little tough to justify, and without buying it I cannot login to the normal site in order to get support from them…Kinda in a bit of a predicament with this now…

There is a contact form at the bottom of every page for people to contact us. You dont need a license to simply contact us.

In the meantime it would be easier if you provided a URL to the site, might be something simple. Its impossible to provide any suggestions without something to work with.

Great I will fill that out. In the mean time the site is empresstattoo.ca
Thanks

I see you have html minified,makes debugging almost impossible BUT from what I can see your theme is including an ancient version of jquery from the theme folder. Its probably from that slider thing you have going on there. BB uses jquery bundled with wordpress as all plugins and themes should, so including modern jquery and your ancient version results in breakage im afraid.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.