Content Slider bug

Hello,

I add ‘Content Slider’, then I add slides but it always add me one additional slide that is empty.
For example, I had 2 slides with photos. I save and instead to show me 2 slides, it shows me 3 slides when the last slide is empty.
I will be glad for you to help me.

Thanks a lot,
Yuval.

Hey Yuval,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Do you think you can share the URL of the site in question along with temp admin access so we can check? You can post the details here using the private reply option below. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Yuval,

I attempted to login with the details you provided. However, they appear to be incorrect, can you double check the password again, please?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Yuvai,

Can you try disabling all plugins except BB and see if you get the same thing? If you still do, can you switch to a different theme real quick and see if that does it?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Yuval,

What theme are you using again? I tried logging in using the details above but it’s no longer working. Can you send us a copy of that theme so we can play around with it? You can send it to hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com. Just paste the link to this thread for reference.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey,

I didn’t received any comment yet…

Hey Yuval,

Sorry for the delayed response. Do we have permission to disable all plugins except BB and Rev Slider for testing? Perhaps changing to a different theme as well?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Yuval,

It seems the problem here is that your theme is adding p tags everywhere, even on script tags, and is what’s breaking the script for the slider. Do you think you can send us a copy of the theme so we can play around with it on our local dev? You can send it to hello [at] wpbeaverbuilder [dot] com. I’ve reactivated all plugins on your site as well. :slight_smile:

Ben