Content Slider Horizontal on Mobile

I think I have found a bug in the content slider. When the page loads on a mobile device and is shifted to landscape mode. The content slider does not resize to fill the screen. Is there any CSS for this? Thanks.

Hey Austin,

I just tried visiting our Associates layout sample via an actual iPhone6 and it didn’t cause any issues when I shifted the device. What device are you using? Can you visit the same link above and see if you experience the issue? Also, can you share the URL of the site in question so we can check?

Ben

It didn’t occur on the site above but still is on mine. My url is demoairone.flywheelsites.com
User: flywheel
Password: aironemedia

Thanks for looking into this.

[Content Hidden]

Hi Austin,

I have attempted to recreate your issue both locally and on our beta site. On both sites I am unable to do so. Therefore, is it possible for you to remove all custom code you may have added and see if this resolves your issue.

If it doesn’t can you try disabling all active plugins except for BB and check again.

Thanks,
Danny

So, I deactivated all of my plugins besides beaver builder and I am still seeing the same result. I also created a new home page with just a slider and got the same result. I am confused as to why it still shows on only have of the screen. I also noticed another site with beaver builder that is behaving the same way. Thanks.

So, I just viewed the website on a Windows Phone, Lumia 640 and it is displaying correctly on it but not on iOS devices…

Hi Austin,

Is this now resolved? As I have just viewed your homepage using my an iPad and iPhone and the slider appears to be working as intended when I switch between portrait/landscape?

Or are you still experiencing the issue?

Thanks,
Danny

[Content Hidden]

Hey Austin,

Did you remove the Content Slider module? As I’m no longer seeing it on the site? Can you also share the URL of the other BB site that’s exhibiting the same issue?

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hi Austin,

I switched the orientation about twenty times on both sites and I am not able to see the issue. Are you still able to see the issue on the sites you linked above?

If so, what iOs device and version are you using?

Thanks,
Danny

iPhone 6+ and 6

Hi Austin,

Do you have JetPack’s Photon enabled? If so, can you disable it and see if this resolves your issue. As I noticed you have i0.wp.com on your images which is from JetPack.

Thanks,
Danny

No, I actually removed Jetpack awhile ago as it was preinstalled with my original theme. But then I deleted it and moved to Beaver Builder, which I love, and haven’t installed it since then…

Hey Austin,

So I checked the sites above on an actual iPhone6 and I can only see the issue in one slide on the fishing sites. But on that site, I can see a JS error on the console, that may perhaps be what’s causing the issue.

You did say you tried creating a new page with just the Content Slider module alone and without any other plugins installed. Do you think you can share the URL of that page so we can check? Like what Danny said, we did try recreating the issue on our end, both locally and on a dev URL but we can’t. If you can’t share the URL, can you just export the page, Dropbox it, and share the link here?

Ben