content slider text background padding

Hi,

How do I reduce the padding of the Text Background for the Content Slider in particular the top and bottom?

Thanks,

Hey Chris,

Thanks for getting in touch! That positioning can be found in each slide settings panel > style > text position > top/bottom margins. That should get you what you need. Let us know if you need anything further!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Thanks for your quick response.

I am using the panel > style > text position > top/bottom margins in each slide setting to position the text on the slide itself, what I am wanting to do is reduce the text background top and bottom padding of the background shading I have applied to the text itself.

Hope that makes sense.

Hey Chris,

I did some testing earlier and the top margin worked for that situation for the background as long as the text background height is set to auto as opposed to 100%. Give that a shot and let me know how it goes!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

Setting the background height to auto as opposed to 100% does set the background to be positioned directly around the text however I want to reduce the padding further than what the ‘auto’ setting sets it to.

Looks like the top and bottom padding in ‘auto’ is around 50px, I wanted to edit this via css to perhaps 20px.

Does this make sense to you?

Found it;

.fl-builder-content .fl-module-content-slider .fl-slide .fl-slide-content {
padding: 0px;
}

Ah yes, you would need custom CSS for that and it appears you’re good to go! :slight_smile:

Thanks Billy, no problem.