content to fill up the entire browser window

Hi BB Team,

I have a couple of web pages that I want to fill the entire window of the browser. On one page the content is smaller and on the other its a bit larger. I wanted the content of the webpages to fill the entire width and height of the browser window. I dont even mind making the whole site like that. I would love to get some code I could play with to make this happen.

Sherry

Hey Sherry,

If you’re using the BB theme, have you tried playing with the row width/height in BB plugin? (See Attached Screenshot). You might want to check out the settings in Tools > Edit Global Settings that allows you to change the global row width. Let me know if I am misunderstanding your question.

Thanks!

KC

Thats doesnt solve the problem, I think I need CSS code that can do this.

Hey Sherry,

Could you share your Website URL with us so we could tell you the correct CSS snippet to do this?

Thanks!

KC

[Content Hidden]

Hey Sherry,

Try out this CSS snippet. Is this what you are looking for by chance?

.fl-builder-content .fl-row-content-wrap .fl-row-content .fl-col-group .fl-col-small .fl-node-content {
    margin-top:5px!important;
    margin-bottom:5px!important;
}

Thanks!

KC

Hey Sherry,

Just wanted to chime in here. You can set the row height to be full height, that should make it fill the entire viewport vertically, if that’s what you’re looking for. You can also remove the margin you’ve set on each module as the contents will be centered vertically on that mode.

Hope this helps!

Ben

I Will try that. What would be the CSs for that?

Hey Sherry,

It’s a feature that’s builtin to the BB Page Builder. Just set the height option to Full Height. Check screenshot below for reference. :slight_smile:
http://imgur.com/wAjjoBb

Ben

? Missed that one.