| couple of aesthetic considerations

Hello BB support crew, hope you had a good weekend.

I have started working with BB a bit more and can see what a valuable time-saving tool it is. Worth every penny, 5/5.

With that, my website under construction is: http://www.themusics.org

You’ll notice my 3 callouts midpage. I don’t want any to have titles - looking at my hand drawn, I’m planning on using 11 of them, all with out titles, and all without calls to action. Is this possible? I want them animated.

Another small detail, is there a way to use small caps? For the titles (contact us), I’d quite like that.

Finally, If I were to replace that big black and white theme generated image with a Row with an image inside it, is there a snippet of code I can apply to make the image full width? Would you happen to know a tutorial where I can find that info - I know it’s not part of your support but a keyword/link to knowledge base would be really helpful :slight_smile:

Thanks

Hey Aabarker,

It’s nice to hear from you again! Sorry but I can’t seem to visit your site. The Call to Actions on our Callout modules can be left blank but not the Headings/Titles. You can still hide them though via Custom CSS. If you want them hidden all throughout the site, you can use this CSS snippet.

body .fl-callout-title {
    display: none;
}

Again, I can’t visit your site so I can’t tell what class to target but you can use the font-variant property to implement small caps on all your titles.

Same as above, I can’t see the site but you can always set our rows to Full Width as well as its content. Doing so, you can set the image as a background to the row or you can just use the Photo module. Check the screenshot below.
http://imgur.com/x2ARpjq

Hope this helps!

Ben

Thanks Ben.

Perhaps I’ll focus on the main content before the aesthetic minute… as an aside, I am very unhappy with justhost! But I hear it’s very difficult to switch away from them.

That snippet should do the trick.

Adam

Hey Adam,

No worries! Let us know if you need anything further! :slight_smile:

Ben