Creating a Blog

Help! I fear that I have made a mistake by purchasing the BB plug-in! I am very new to this whole experience and probably too inexperienced to be tackling this… but having said that, I wanted to give a shout out before I give up and write off the $100 I spent on BB.
I am trying to create a rather simple blog, and I am just getting frustrated. I can’t, for the life of me figure out how to input a new blog post into the blog template. I have one post in there, which, frankly I don’t know how I did it. And now I can’t seem to create new posts to fit into the template.

I was hoping for a step by step somewhere but I can’t seem to find it… any help would be appreciated!

Claire

Hey Claire,

Welcome to the BB forums! :slight_smile:

Blog posts are obtained from the Posts that you have on your site, at least by default. If you want to create a new one, you simply need to write a new Post by heading to the wp-admin page, Posts > Add New. Just place the title, contents of the blog, and a featured image if you want and publish the post.

Also, just an FYI, this is a WordPress function, not something specific to BB, so you won’t find any info about this on our site. :slight_smile:

Hope this helps, and let us know if we can assist further!

Ben