Critical error on your website

Hello, my website has been down the last couple days after updating plug-ins. I got the following error about BB:

Warning : require_once(/var/www/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin test/classes/class-fl-builder-admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin test/classes/class-fl-builder-loader.php on line 73

Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/var/www/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin test/classes/class-fl-builder-admin.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/pear:/opt/remi/php73/root/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php’) in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/bb-plugin test/classes/class-fl-builder-loader.php on line 73

I’m not very familiar with poking around on the PHP side so any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you!

You need to reupload the plugin files, whatever method you used to update did not complete so some of the files PHP is looking for are missing.

Hello, thank you for your note. I used Wordpress’s plug-in updater. How can I best reactivate the plug-in (Beaver Builder Plugin (Pro Version)) without breaking the site design? Or find the specific corrected file to reupload? Thanks.

If the plugin is still active, deactivate it, delete it then reupload and activate it. Thats all you have to do.

I’ve deleted it but don’t have access to the Pro files and/or license. Can you assist in getting access to that license or point me in the right direction? Thank you.

If you purchased the license/plugin you will have access to both here:

It was purchased by an external consultant on their account. Is there a way I can get access to that through you?

You bought the site off an agency? Did someone else create the site for you?

We had an external consultant implement the site design and he used Beaver Builder Pro. I cannot get a hold of him for the license information. Can I provide BB sufficient information to get access to that so our site can function again?

well if you tell us the url i can tell what license was used and give you any contact info we have

www.wiglafjournal.com

Any updates? I have the contact info of our consultant of course but am hoping to get the license and/or relevant files from you directly as he is incommunicado. Thanks.

I sent you info via DM 5 hours ago.

When I go to the update plugins page I get this errors on the top.
I have the updated wordpress, MH Magazine theme, and beaver builder lite.
Help :frowning:
Notice : Undefined property: stdClass::$new_version in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/includes/updater/classes/class-fl-updater.php on line 125

Notice : Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/includes/updater/classes/class-fl-updater.php on line 152

Notice : Undefined property: stdClass::$new_version in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/includes/updater/classes/class-fl-updater.php on line 125

Notice : Undefined property: stdClass::$slug in /var/www/wp-content/plugins/beaver-builder-lite-version/includes/updater/classes/class-fl-updater.php on line 152

Please either open a new topic, or a support ticket.

Apologies to the original poster for the unnecessary email updates.