CSS code not working on seperate style sheet of custom preset

Hi guys,

So my problem is that the css code I want to apply is not working on my seperate stylesheet of my custom preset.

This is the code.

@media screen and (max-width: 667px)  { html body .fl-page-nav-wrap {   border-style: none!important; }  }  
@media screen and (max-width: 667px)  { html body .fl-page-nav-wrap {   padding-bottom: 0px!important; }  }  
@media screen and (max-width: 480px)  { html body .fl-page-nav-wrap {   border-style: none!important; }  }  
@media screen and (max-width: 480px)  { html body .fl-page-nav-wrap {   padding-bottom: 0px!important; }  }  

The code works fine when I put it in the style.css file. But when I put it in my custom preset file it doesn’t work.

The css file path to that preset IS working fine.

The css file for custom preset contains css for the navigation, all which is working fine, except for this piece of mobile @media code.

I’m using bb theme beta with bb agency plugin.

I even went as far as to try the code in JetPacks css editor and it even works there. It’s just not working in my custom css file.

Please advise.

Luis

Hey Luis,

What’s happening is the frontend CSS is being cached. Every time you make changes to your skin file, you’ll have to go to the Customizer and save it again so the changes will be reflected. More information can be found in this thread.

Let us know how it goes!

Ben

You’re right Ben,

Since no changes were done via the customizer I didn’t think to go back in there and re-save everything.

thanks man.

Luis

Hey Luis,

No worries! Glad I could help! Enjoy The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben