Css issue, not saving

Wondering if you could help me with a similar situation.

I’m noew so I’m having to post multiple replies so I can explain the entire situation…

Hi there. I’m working with a third party WP theme called Shoreditch. I love it’s simplicity and use it on all three of my websites. I’m also using the free BB page builder that came included with my WP(dot)com installation.

Shoreditch has a feature where individual full-width designed pages can be displayed on the home page as a scrolling series of “panels”. There’s the parent page, then subsequent pages become “child” pages of the parent. on Copiosis(dot)com’s home page, I’m using this feature. I built the last page of this scrolling home page, the last child page with BB. Here’s what the page should look like (in the BB preview):

Here’s what it looks like when added to the home page as the final “child” page:

As you can see, all the nice formatting gets lost!

I went to this BB trouble shooting post to fix this. Here’s a Shoreditch’s header code:

get_header(); ?>

<div id="primary" class="content-area">
	<main id="main" class="site-main" role="main">

<?php
		while ( have_posts() ) : the_post();

get_template_part( 'template-parts/content', 'panel-page' );

endwhile; // End of the loop.
		?>

I tried using the code given in the troubleshooting page, replacing #content with #primary. But I still lose all the great BB formatting. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Thanks for any help you can offer~

Hi,

I apologise, but I am slightly confused as to what the issue is? Are your page(s) not formatting correctly or do you want to make the page full-width?

Hi,
I don’t doubt you’re confused because I’m new here, I couldn’t post all the supporting information fully explaning the problem. As you can see in the screen shot above, I can format it perfectly in BB. But then, when I add that page as a “child” page of the parent page, it looses all it’s format. The parent page is NOT built with BB. It’s a regular WP page, formatted as a “panel page” which is a feature of the Shoreditch theme. Here’s a picture of what the correctly formatted BB page looks like when assigned as a child page:

Can you share actual url’s. Really tough to offer any type of advise with just the screenshots shared. Would need both urls to the BB page and also the parent page.