Custom creation of "Row layouts" and Global use of Header section

Hi,

1. How to create custom modules “Row Layouts”. Is it possible to use our own classes instead of ‘fl-row-content-wrap’, ‘fl-row-content’, ‘fl-col fl-col-small’ for row and column of row layouts.
  2. Once I create a common section like Header with different module component like logo, links and social buttons.
    How can we use it as a Global header component module in Beaver ?
    I mean “Header Component” is separate module to drag the header section in two or more pages globally .
    Please Help…

Hi Himanshu,

1) How to create custom modules “Row Layouts”. Is it possible to use our own classes instead of ‘fl-row-content-wrap’, ‘fl-row-content’, ‘fl-col fl-col-small’ for row and column of row layouts.

Unfortunately, no. Those classes are what provide structure for a layout and are also used by the builder when in editing mode. Without them, the builder wouldn’t work.

2) Once I create a common section like Header with different module component like logo, links and social buttons. How can we use it as a Global header component module in Beaver ? I mean “Header Component” is separate module to drag the header section in two or more pages globally .

We don’t have “Global Modules” at the moment but that is something we will be working on this summer.

Justin