Custom CSS setting to change font style on Content Slider

Hi, First of I’d like to wish everyone at Beaver Builder a Happy New Year! Beaver Builder and the support that you give has changed my life!

I’m building a website using a BB theme and the plugin. I’ve created some slides using the Content Slider module. I’ve styled the text nicely with Garamond on the ‘Slide Settings’ > ‘General’ tab. I’m now trying to give the Call to Action button the same font style, could you advise me how to best achieve this please?

Thanks, Gerry

Hi Guys, with reference to my button css style request; I’d like to be able to add the new button font text style globaly to all buttons on the website.

Thanks, Gerry

Hi Gerry,

Thanks for getting in touch and for the kind words!

Re. button text, that is a tricky one as the button text picks up whichever font you are using for body text in the theme settings. Would you mind sending me a link to your site so I can do some testing on my end? Feel free to use the private reply option below. I’ll see what I can do!

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hi Gerry,

In this case, you’ll need to apply several CSS edits for each type of button. I would suggest adding font fallbacks just in case as well. :slight_smile:

Slide CTA button:

.fl-slide-cta-button {
font-family: Garamond;
}

Callout button:

.fl-callout-button {
padding: 10px 0 0 0;
}

Those were the only buttons I could find on your site, but you get the idea in terms of pulling the correct CSS class. You can put this in your code section to ensure they get applied site wide. Let me know if you need anything else!

Best,
Billy

Hi Billy,

That’s excellent thanks, works fine. I’ve tried adding a font size to the CSS as below but it’s not having any effect, any idea why?

.fl-slide-cta-button {
font-style: italic;
font-size: 30px;
}

Cheers, Gerry

Hi Billy,

Update to my last post; the slide button CSS is changing style as mentioned above but call out button CSS doesn’t seem to be working?

Thanks, Gerry

Hi Billy,

Correction to above, call out button font CSS is changing also style but not font size.

Thanks, Gerry

Hi Billy,

Sorry for not noticing this earlier but font sizes can of course be edited in individual modules for buttons.

Thanks, all sorted :slight_smile:

Gerry

Haha, yep, I was just going to write that as I saw these come in. :slight_smile: Glad to see you have that sorted out and thanks again!

Best,
Billy