custom fonts header CSS

I am using fonts.com libraries and followed the instructions to do something similar to what you have posted for Typekit. I am still struggling to get my fonts to show up in the H tags and generally headers. The body and paragraph text has not been an issue. Here is some of the code I have tried but nothing seems to work for something like an H1.

/* Headings */
h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {
font-family: ‘Trade Gothic W01’’’, Arial, sans-serif;
text-transform: uppercase;
}
h1.fl-heading,h2.fl-heading,h3.fl-heading,h4.fl-heading,h5.fl-heading,h6.fl-heading {
}

.fl-heading-text h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6 {
}

.fl-heading-text {
text-size: 36;
}

Hey John,

Can you share the URL of the site in question so we can take a look? You can use the private reply option below if you want to. :slight_smile:

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey John,

It seems you’ve a lot of closing single quotes on your font-family and it’s throwing some of the closing tags off. Try using the one below instead. Take note of the font-family, the font itself is enclosed with a single quote only, ‘Trade Gothic W01’. :slight_smile:

h1.fl-heading, h2.fl-heading, h3.fl-heading, h4.fl-heading, h5.fl-heading, h6.fl-heading {
    font-family: 'Trade Gothic W01', Arial, sans-serif;
}

Ben

[Content Hidden]

No worries at all, John! Those were my thoughts exactly. :slight_smile: Have fun! :slight_smile:

Ben