Custom Menu Dropdown Icon Styling

Title says it all. Need to change colour of custom menu dropdown to match menu text colour. How to please.

Hey Cliff,

You should be able to change that under the Style tab. By default, their colors are different but once you set a color there they should be the same.

Ben

I must be missing something Ben. If you go to http://drs.theweblocal.co.uk you’ll see custom menu top right. Been thru all options. General: submenu icon: arrows, styles is to do with alignment, shadow, text, background and separator, zilch to do with icon color as in icon module style. Don’t let the guy on the right scare you btw., it isn’t me! What do I need to know to reference it with css to style it or is there a bit of php that puts it there? Using BB theme btw.

Hey Cliff,

The Link Color under the Styles tab controls the color of the link and it includes the color of that icon too. Try changing that color to the shade of green you set on your links. That should fix you right up!

Ben

Yes apologies Ben, was doing something else in the custom menu with a color change and voila the dropdown arrow changed as you pointed out.

Awesome! Have fun with BB! :slight_smile:

Ben