Custom Social Icons

Could you please point me on how to add custom social icons that I need for certain clients that are not part of the social icons list in the BB theme customizer ?

I need to add Reddit, Live Journal, Storify, Boxnutt, StumbleUpon, Digg & Delicious…

Please Advise

Hi Carlos,

I have just this moment checked Font Awesome which is included in BB and they have Reddit, StumbleUpon, Digg & Delicious icons. So you can use these icons on your site either by using the Icon module or via HTML like the example below.

<i class="fa fa-reddit"></i>

You can find more information on how to use Font Awesome and a full list of their icons here - http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/

Unfortunately, Font Awesome doesn’t appear to have icons for Live Journal, Storify or Boxnutt. I also checked both IconMoon and Fontello which are the services we support to add more icons and both of them do not have those icons either.

Therefore, what you’re going to need to do is find a icon font that includes icons for them. If you do locate an icon font, you will need to enqueue the files manually. You can find instructions on how to do this here (see the Adding Icon Fonts in WordPress Manually section).

Also, these icons will be supported in the WordPress Customizer. To display them on your page you will need to use custom HTML.

Thanks,
Danny