Dont receive email to reset password

Hi

I have been trying to reset password, its not sending me the link for new password to my registered email.

Alexander

What is it exactly?

Hi

I am trying to reset my password to my account. I dont receive email to reset. My email for BB account is the same as this email.

And there is no way for me to send support request in other ways.

Alexander

Well I just checked and the email there is exactly the same as here. Did you get the email from this forum when I replied?
You can still use this form to contact support, but being email based you may not get the email if your email is broken.

Check your spam folder/filters and make sure you are not blocking us, or mandrill or helpscout.

Yes. I received all emails from this forum and also auto-reply email from contact form that you showed.
That means I am not blocking Beaver Builder emails and they dont end up in my spam folder.

This is at least sixth time I tried to reset my password over 12 days period with no luck so far.

Alexander

Well, what it means is you are not blocking emails from this forum or helpscout who we use for tickets.
The Beaver Builder site itself sends emails through mandrill.

Your ticket has been assigned to the billing team, so you should hear something soon.