Editor not showing up on SOME pages...others are fine....?

Hi,
Brand new, not very savvy user here, making good progress until I added a bunch of new pages and tried to assign BB page templates to them. It seems that on some of these, when I click on the Page Builder option under the page name in the dashboard, the page opens with no builder toolbar visible. I have no problem on the page I named Gallery, and the one I’ve designated as my static page, but the others…nothing. So I’m basically stalled. Help?
Thanks!
dpc

Can you share the link to the site?

Oops, I just realized it would be pointless without a login anyway, sorry…

[Content Hidden]

Hey David,

Sorry to hear about the issues! Thanks for providing that info via private reply, but there is one step, perhaps the most important, that we need you to try before getting into your site. :slight_smile:

Disable all plugins and test BB while reactivating each to determine if the issue is related to a 3rd party plugin.

Thanks David, let me know what you find!

Best,
Billy

Hi,

Just bulk deactivated all plugins except BB, but no change, still no toolbar…

btw, also clicked to update to latest BB Theme, and got this:

Warning: require_once(/home/davidpc/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-fl-admin.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/davidpc/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/functions.php on line 19

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘classes/class-fl-admin.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/davidpc/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/functions.php on line 19

…but then I tried again, and got no error and the message that all themes were up to date.

Thanks!
dpc

OK, I just trashed my not-working pages and started over, now all good. My first time setting up a menu, probably screwed something up, no idea what, but good to go anyway! Would welcome any insights, but no longer urgent, AFAIK, fingers crossed:)

Very weird, David! Let me know if this issue arises for you again and we’ll take it from there!