Editor won't launch and can't access menu bar and tools

I’m working on my website https://amplify-u.com/, and I’ve been struggling to get BB to work on the homepage.

For some reason, the site won’t launch BB and I can’t get to the editor consistently on the page I’m working on.

Somehow, it worked briefly and I made significant changes on the page. However, when I hit Publish, it hung and froze. I refreshed the page, and now the editor and toolbar won’t return. The page is saved in BB, but not in WP because it didn’t publish.

I only have 1 main page on the site. There’s an older page that is not visible, and then I made a test page to see if I could get BB to work at all.

I tried Chrome, Safari, and Firefox. So far, BB only launches in Firefox.

Here’s what I discovered:

• I can use BB when a new page is created.
  • I can launch BB on the second page. This page incidentally has the Block Editor activated.
  • I can NOT launch BB on the main/home page. The this page does not have the Block Editor activated. When trying to launch the Block Editor, the site gives a critical error message. Block Editor launches on the other two pages.

Any guidance of where I should look to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!

I have the same problem now. However I have added a custom script in the script editor.

This is my question I asked just minutes ago: Beaver builder doesn't load on a single page after adding custom script