Embed Video is stripping the allow fullscreen option

Hi, I’m using the oEmbed and the acf short code to dispaly vimeo videos on posts (using beaver builder themer). It works great, except that as soon as i publish the template, the video embed strips the allow fullscreen.

Is there a way to force it to allow full screen? I’m not sure where to look for this. whether it’s in ACF or WP oEmbed native, or even if i need to reach out to beaver builder on this one.

Hello. I have the same problem. Did you find a solution? Thanks!

I just tried adding a vimeo url to oembed acf field then using field connection. The iframe has allowfullscreen.

Maybe some other plugin of js is removing that parameter.

Beaver Builder just outputs whatever ACF outputs, there is no filtering at all.

Yes. The iframe has allowfullscreen… But what is very frustrating, is that I have the same problem as described above. The full screen option is here in editor mode, but disappears when you switch to visitor mode…

For me it is still there. Like I said, BB does zero with this iframe it just prints it onto the page, acf probably do nothing either just get the embed from WP, the issue is either 3rd party code, css from your theme, or something else.

Image 2021-06-17 at 5.19.02 pm

OK. Thanks very much for the quick answer and your advices. I will look for the culprit…

[Edit] I have found the solution… Looking at the errors in the console gave me the answer. You don’t need twice “allowfullscreen” instruction. Just one is enough. Here is my final code that works:

Hope it helps...

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.