equal column height issue

Hi guys - Am just starting a site and using the beta equal column height function on this page: http://teamturf.flywheelsites.com/our-services/ (access flywheel/flywheel).

I’m trying to get the images and their adjacent text modules to be the same height to create a gutterless “grid” of images and text modules.

Clearly the images have some kind of margin/padding at the bottom even though it’s not needed to make the image the same height as the text box in the adjacent column. There are no margins or paddings on the module, column, or row. I’ve adjusted column widths but that doesn’t help.

What am I missing?

thanks!

Interesting, Chris. Would you mind shooting me temp admin access via private reply so I can take a look at what might be going on there?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Chris,

That isn’t working for me, can you check and resend?

Best,
Billy

[Content Hidden]

Hey Chris,

You have some custom CSS applied to all photo modules that I saw in the customizer. I bet that is what is causing that extra padding. Try removing that or perhaps use a column background photo instead of a photo module. You can apply a background photo to column now in the settings and that may be just what you’ll want to do here! :slight_smile:

Best,
Billy

Duh! Well I feel like an idiot. Sorry to waste your time with that. Good grief!

thanks!

No worries at all, Chris, sometimes ya just need a second set of eyes! :slight_smile: