Error message when installing BB theme

Hello,

I just activated the latest version of the BB theme on a brand-new WordPress install. When I go to the customize menu, I get this error message at the top of the screen:

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/nsjdesig/public_html/staging/wp-content/themes/bb-theme/classes/class-fl-customizer.php on line 438

Any idea what might be causing this? I’ve tried uploading the theme through the WP admin and via FTP, but the error message won’t go away.

Thanks,
Andrew

Hey Andrew,

Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having this trouble. Do you mind sharing the site URL this problem is happening on as well as grant us temp admin access so we can check? You can use the private reply when sharing access.

Ben

[Content Hidden]

Hey Andrew,

I just went to Appearance > Customize but I can’t see the error? Also, were you able to use the Theme Customizer just fine or were you having problems? It’s actually just a PHP warning which should have been hidden but it depends on the hosting service.

Ben

Hey Ben,

I’m not sure what happened, but I don’t see the error message anymore.

I didn’t spend a lot of time using the Theme Customizer on this site, but it looked like it was/is working OK.

Interesting that the PHP warning that should have been hidden is now hidden again… This site’s host is SiteGround if that helps.

Anyway, thanks for looking into this. I’ll let you know if I see that message again.

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

No worries. Just let us know if you need anything further! Enjoy The Beaver! :slight_smile:

Ben